Loving the swing, the higher the better!


Climbing up the slide is more fun that going down!

- POPCORN!!!
- Chicken
- canned Green beans
- Corn
- Frozen peas
- refried beans
- black beans
- rice of any kind
- juice boxes
- Almond milk... cold
- Grapes
- tortilla chips
- TORTILLAS
- I gave her a little Mac and Cheese and she LOVED it, but her face broke out in hives. She cried when I took her bowl away.
- any thing she can use as a dip... baby food, salsa, hummus, beans apple sauce
- BANANAS
- PEANUT BUTTER by the spoon full
- PB and J
- Cinnamon and sugar toast
- Strawberry frosted shredded wheat
- All kinds of cereals
- raisins
- chicken nuggets
- french fries
- CANDY of any kind
- TOOTHPASTE, we have to hide out toothpaste, Abby loves it. She always wants some on her toothbrush and she sucks it off and wants more.
- and a bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now.
We took her to Winger's tonight and she thought she was in heaven with all of that Yummy popcorn!
She now watches a lot of different shows on TV thanks goodness. For awhile all we could watch was Mickey Mouse Club House. She really like Wonder pets, Go Diego Go, Mickey Mouse Club House and lots of other shows that are on. He favorite movie lately had been Disneyland Sing Along Songs. I got if from the library and I finally had to buy it. When we watch it and the Dumbo ride is shown she always says Dumbo.
She is getting good at her counting. I anyone says one she will say twho, chree. So when every we go up or down the stair we count 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 all the way up or down.
She will sometimes, talk. Stu has really been working with her. She will sometimes say up when she wants to get up. She says... this a lot. The other day she was in the tub and I was washing her body and it the soap made some bubble and she pointed to one and bubble. I didn't know she even new that word. She does like to say Jump, Jump and Bonce, Bonce while she is jumping. She know a lot of animal sound...
- Elephant, dog, cat, bear, tiger, duck, cow, bunny (hop, hop), monkey, I know there are other's but I can't think of them right now.
Lately I have had music playing around the house more often and she will just stop and dance to it. I just love to watch her cute little dance moves.
Everyday is a new adventure with her. We never know what she is going to find to push around or what cupboard or drawer she is going to empty that day, or hour. But...I love her to pieces and I know her daddy does too!



1 comment:
You forgot Oreos on her favorite foods list. Aren't those one of her favorites ?!! :)
Post a Comment