Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Pictures

We had our first official family photo shoot done a couple weeks ago. I think they turned out nice. I wish Abby was smiling in more of them, but what can you do. Fifteen month olds don't always smile on cue.













Photos by Kallina Smith Photography

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey Jane, You have such a cute family! I love the pictures they turned out great. I also love your hair short:)

Christine said...

LOVE those chubby cheeks!

Lacey said...

Very cute! I know what you mean- I was hoping to get some cute smiling pictures of Shailey for her 3 months, instead we could choose from screaming or sleeping.

Becky said...

Very nice!! You've got yourself a cute little girl.

Nicole said...

Cute Jane!! I know, we have a very hard time getting cute ones of Ali!!

Julianne said...

What a beautiful family! You and Stu look great in the photos...and abby is just darling. Where were these taken? I am sad the fall weather has disappeared!!

Melissa said...

So cute...I love them.

Lori Wyatt said...

Cute pictures! Cute Family!

Crawling said...

Those are way cute jane! Ya'll are just too dang cute.