Tuesday, October 19, 2010

15 months

Trying to put her band-aid from her shots on her doggy.
We went in for Abby's 15 month appointment last week. All is well. Abby didn't wanted to leave the room the entire time we were there. She stood at the door trying to open it. She is still over 100th percentile in height.
  • She is 32 inches
  • 24.5 lbs.
  • Her head circumference is still right at 50th percentile as usual.
Dr. Cramer said she is as tall as a 21 month old. Now I see why I have to buy everything in 24 months to fit her. We still don't know were she is getting all this height from.
When we were leaving the exam room she stopped and walked in to Dr. Camer's office and before I could grab her she started talking and pointing at his desk. I realized what she was point at, on his deck he had a statue of a head that he put Mickey Mouse ears on. She loves Mickey Mouse and all of his friends (especially Pluto). She points them out everywhere we go. When we pulled into the parking lot for the appointment she was pointing at something outside. I pulled her out of the car and didn't know what she was looking it. Then as we got closer to the object she kept pointing and screaming louder. It was a golf ball with Mickey Mouse ears on the antenna of the car next to us.

A few things about Abby at 15 months.
She is so much fun right now, other than the occasional grumpy days and tantrums. She Still loves Mickey Mouse Club House and Baby Einstein. She loves pushing things around... strollers, laundry baskets. She likes to empty cupboards and play with anything that is not a toy. She LOVES to brush her teeth and would eat toothpaste if we would let her. She loves the five little ducks song - sometimes she will do the quack, quack, quack part. It is pretty cute! She loves Patty Cake and does all the actions to it. She could eats treats and McDonald's Chicken Nuggets all day long if I would let her. Tortilla's, Tortilla chips, Rice and beans, Chicken, Rice Pilaf, canned Green Beans, Peas, Corn, Bananas, Apples, Peaches and cereal are some of her favorite food right now. She has to dip everything! If there is any kind of sauce around she has to dip what she is eating in it. She loved drinking out of a straw and taking off the lid and playing in the drink. She is quite the walker now. Crawling is a thing of the past. She would like to be naked all the time. She can make a few animal noises, meow (so cute), woof, woof, quack, quack, sound like (cack, cack), and occasionally, a horsey and elephant sound. I might be missing some but I love to hear her try and talk. Shopping/grocery shopping will never be the same. She keeps us on our toes.
We love you to pieces munchkin!

No comments: