Monday, October 4, 2010

Always on the run!

I love my little girl! She makes me smile. I get so excited to see her after I have been gone. Lately she has become even more fun! She is becoming a very good walker and she is always going somewhere. I love to watch her walk, though her walk is not quite as funny as it used to be. She is getting good. I love to listen to her talk. She tries to mimic EVERYTHING we say. She know all of the Disney characters (she is going to love Disneyland next week) and can say so many things. She is still not consistent but she knows so much. Tonight I was doing Patty Cake with her and she did all the actions and would try to mimic what I was saying. It was so dang cute! The other day grandpa showed me that she can give high fives. I never new. So that is something new we do. We can get her to do pretty much anything if I tell her she can watch Mickey Mouse Club House while she does it. Changing diapers just got so much easier. She follows direction really well, especially when there are fruit snacks involved. She is becoming a little more picky eater, but she still loves rice and beans, chips, Bananas, shredded wheat the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms, Raisins, Green beans and chicken of any kind the best. A week of so ago we took her to Morelias to get Mexican food and she just wanted to eat the salsa. She started by dipping her chip then she began just dipping her hand and scooping it out and ate it. When she decides she is hungry she will go into the pantry and try and find herself something to eat. So we have to keep anything we don't want he to have out of her reach. To day she walked out with a potato. Not quite sure what she was going to do with that. If she wants a drink she knows where the bottles and sippy cups are and she will go and get one. So independent! The other day I got her a ba, ba (bottle) and she took it and went straight for the door leading down stairs, she got down stairs and when straight to her room, I laid her blanket on the floor and told her to lay down on it she laid down with her ba, ba I wrapped her up, rocked her and off to bed she went. It is so nice, she never fusses just goes right to bed. I could go on forever she just gets cuter and cuter everyday. I love her to pieces.

1 comment:

Becky said...

She sounds like so much fun!! What a doll.