Wednesday, August 25, 2010

White Coat Ceremony

Last Friday was Stuart's White Coat Ceremony. It was really neat. All the speakers were excellent and thanks to grandpa Mark who played with Abby in the back of the theater, I got to actually sit and enjoy it. Stu looked to professional in his new white coat. This year thanks to a very generous donor they gave all of the students a Littmann Stethoscope. So, the long road has started. Stu started school on Monday and has enjoyed it so far. He got to go and visit patients at Primary Children's the first day, he really enjoyed that. He is now Student Dr. Curtis. I miss just hanging out and watching movies after Abby goes to bed, but I will get used to it. As you can see it is giving me a lot of time to catch up on my blogging. Congratulations Sweetheart!
We are so proud of you!









3 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the white coat ceremony. I remember Dave's like it was yesterday. It's crazy to me that he is already a 3rd year. It flies by! Hope to see you guys at the BBQ tonight and I am not sure if you have heard but the MSA opening social is next Wednesday. I hope you can make it!!!

Holly said...

What a cute family! Way to go Stuart...or should I say Dr. Stu...

Nicole said...

Wahoo!! Congrats Stuart! I love the pic where Michelle's baby is looking over like, huh, check out the white coat! :)