We got a new car about a month ago I just keep forgetting to post about it. This is exactly what ours looks like, but this is not ours. I took some pictures at the dealership of it and us the day we picked it up but they were on the camera when it got stolen the second time. Now it is dirty and I just keep forgetting to take pictures of it. We love it! It is even better than our last one. It is the same color (White Satin Pearl), with tan leather interior, it is a lot bigger and has some great new features. My favorite is the blue tooth and backup camera. Actually the puddle lights might be my favorite. My mom thinks the puddle light make the car look like it is going to lift off. So the whole brake in was a pain, but it has all work out in the end. 
The puddle lights!
The puddle lights!




No comments:
Post a Comment