Thursday, September 9, 2010

MSA Playgroup!

Abby checking out some animal!

All the ladies and all the strollers.




Today we had our first of many MSA (Medical School Alliance AKA, the spouses club) playgroup.

I was so great to go and meet with a bunch of other women who understand what it is like to have a husband in Medical school. I met a lot of new friends, got to spend time with some old friends - Miss Natalie Demill - and got reacquainted with friends I haven't seen for a long time that I didn't know were even in MSA - Megan Lindsey, sorry Meg I don't know your married name. Abby had a great time watching all the kids, she could care less about the animals. I thinks we were the only people at the zoo to day. It was quite cold! I am so excited to be a part of MSA for the next four years. I just wish we had playgroup more than once a month.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It was so fun being with you!!! I thought I told you no photos of my butt :)

Nicole said...

How fun! We need to get our play goup up and running again!!