Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our first experience with IcE cReAm!







Well... Soy Dream (Soy Ice Cream). Abby loved it. I fed her a couple of bites right out of the container then tried to put some in a bowl for her. She thought I was trying to trick her. She would not eat what was in the bowl she wanted it straight from the source. We fed her a few more bites from the container and I just put it on her tray because it was cold. Then she started licking it out of the container. Last off all her new thing is feeding herself so I would but some on her spoon and she would feed herself.
THANKS AUNT MAISY!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ha! So, you may have noticed me at the White Coat Ceremony sitting a few rows back. I kept looking at you thinking "Where on earth do I know her from?!" I kept racking my brain but couldn't figure it out and then realized tonight that I know you from your blog because you sent me your address to post on the Med School blog. So . . . sorry if you ever looked back and saw me looking at you and wondered who I was and why I kept looking at you :) Just wanted to let you know I have posted a link to your blog on the site. Hope to get to know you better!

Michelle Chestnut