Sunday, August 1, 2010

CHURCH...

Church with children is sometimes such a joke! Today it was pretty funny! Abby was super hyper today. She was all over the place jumping from me to Stu to Grandma and back. Then during the sacrament Abby was being extremely loud during the sacrament and she threw one of her toys out into the isle and it made a big bang. Stu climbed out to get the toy that was in the middle of the isle and accidentally threw it under the bench in front of us and it made the same big bang. We couldn't stop laughing. As usual I spent the rest of sacrament out in the hall. We actually made it through all three meetings today with Abby. That is Amazing. During Relief Society Abby crawled half way down the isle and just stopped, sprawled out, and started rolling around, many were staring at her and giggling. I had to laugh myself. Church is always entertaining.

1 comment:

Kati said...

Sounds familiar:) Once one is old enough to keep entertained the next is wild!! I used to love having to go out in the hall, now Andy and I both want to be the one that gets to stay in.