Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What happened to honest people!

I don't think there are any honest people in the world anymore. First, having my house broken in to and my car stolen, then yesterday I left my camera at Payless Shoe store. When I went back in a couple hours later I looked around then asked if they had found a camera, they said they had not found one, so I left my name and number and ask them to call if they found it. I called this morning and they said they found it right after I left yesterday but now they couldn't find it. Why didn't they call me when they found it!!! They said they left it by the register and someone must have taken it. That's great so which one of their employees took it. Why didn't they put it in a drawer. Grrrrrrr!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so sorry my dear. They should have to pay to replace it since it was their irresponsibility that led to it being taken.

Julianne said...

Oh my! That is SO not professional. I suggest suing and maybe you can have shoes for life?! No I'm kidding, but I am really sorry to hear about that and your luck lately. I miss you and yes, 2 weeks until our date! Can't Wait!