Happy 1st Birthday baby girl!
Having you in the hospital on your 1st birthday was not how I pictured it, but we will move the party here! Hopefully we will get to go home soon. I can't believe it was a year ago that we got to meet you for the first time. You were such a bundle of joy. Now we can't imagine life with out you. We love you so, so much!
Love,
Mom and Dad
Having you in the hospital on your 1st birthday was not how I pictured it, but we will move the party here! Hopefully we will get to go home soon. I can't believe it was a year ago that we got to meet you for the first time. You were such a bundle of joy. Now we can't imagine life with out you. We love you so, so much!
Love,
Mom and Dad



3 comments:
Happy B-day to Abby. I'm sorry you guys are in the hospital...that really doesn't sound like fun. I hope she gets to go home soon and that things are better for her.
Happy birthday Abby! I am so sorry about the trouble Jane. But you are definately a super mom!
Poor girl! That is so awful. Not a way to spend a bday!! Good thing she won't remember it!!!
Post a Comment