Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's A...


It's a girl! It took a while for the ultrasound tech to figure it out because the little one was breech and had her legs crossed under her butt. She was a little shy, but we figured it out. We are very excited and both grandma's are so excited they can go shopping now. The ultrasound tech did all the measurements for us even though this was not our 20 week ultrasound and everything looked good so far. She seems to be a healthy little one.

14 comments:

Jodi said...

That is so exciting! I am sure she will be a cutie!!

Karen said...

Congrats! I've been anxiously waiting your post ever since Saturday night!!! You will love having a little girl! I really wanted a boy first, but am SO happy with my baby girl.

Natalie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Maybe a future Chi Omega? :)

The Waites said...

Congratulations!!!! :)

The Calder's said...

I am so SO thrilled for you! How fun!! Can't wait to meet her!

Nicole said...

Again, so fun! Glad she finally cooperated!

Jess said...

OH YEAH!!!!!! Girls are so much fun, congrats!!!

Catherine said...

A beautiful little girl, how perfect! Congrats! What names have you been thinking about?

Christine said...

OOOH so fun! I love little girls.

blair and maisy said...

How exciting :) She'll definitely be dressed well with both of those grandmas shopping for her.

The Butlers said...

She's going to be beautiful--congrats!

Erin Meads said...

Hey! Congratulations! We're so excited for you. Our blog is going private so will you send me your email address so I can invite you to view it? Thanks!
Erin

The Preece Family said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are so fun to shop for! :) Glad that everything is looking good...hopefully you're feeling well!

Simeona Family said...

Congratulations! Girls are the best! And you have a great doc!