The day we found out she was a girl. (14 weeks)
Me at 20 weeks.
Stu and I went to the temple and I was so excited to wear this dress of my sisters.
So here is a picture Steph. Thanks for the dress!
I have had some requests for some pictures, so I thought I would post some of my little belly. I finally had to break down and buy maternity clothes last week. She seems to be high enough that I can still wear my jeans, but my shirts are all too short.
We had our official ultrasound a couple weeks ago and everything looks good. Now I can stop worrying. I finally felt her kick a couple days ago. It was pretty exciting. Now I love feeling it all day and all night long, well maybe not all night because we both take a Unisom. Stu and I have had such a fun time picking out nursery furniture and bedding. I just don't know where we are going to put all this stuff we need to buy.
The cute little pink shirt Stu and I found and had to get it. Now I just need to find some cute little jeans or pants that she can wear with it.



5 comments:
You are so cute pregnant. I love the bedding and crib. I can't believe you are half way there, before you know it you will have that baby here. Miss you!
You look so cute! you are still so tiny! Love the baby bedding gotta love Pottery Barn :)
THANK YOU~ I love the pics!! You are too cute. All I can say is WHAT!?!?! you are so tiny!!! Haha I looked like a whale already by 20 weeks. Yep in maternity jeans at 7 weeks prego!! I guess I am going to have a monster or something. Plus it doesn't help that I am carrying super low! They are sure going to be worth it! VERY cute bedding. We pick out the Dr. Suess collection...someday if we get a crib!
Oh Jane you look so cute. I didn't realize you were already that far along.
You are so cute! And still in your jeans...awesome! The bedding is adorable!
Post a Comment