Sunday, July 13, 2008

We MoVeD!

A lot has gone on this past little while. Along with the trips we also moved out of Student Housing at the U. We moved in with Stu's parents for the next little while to save some money for when we head off to Medical School. I have to say it is really nice not having to pay rent. I took some pics of our cute little apartment at the U so you could all see how beautiful the cinder block walls were. Our family room/kitchen areaThe Kitchen if you can call it that!Our TINY BathroomOur second bedroom/office that always looks like this.Our Bedroom

10 comments:

Jodi said...

Jane I love your old place, you had it decorated so cute. I am so glad that the move went well. We all miss you at the clinic!!

Meg said...

I think it looks kinda cozy! LOVE the red-I wish I could see your bedspread up close because I think I have some bedroom pillows made out of the same fabric :0) Now, you will be so close to us....we must hang out!

Natalie said...

Hey friend. Gotta love the student apartments :) It was fun running into you at Costco! We need to get together!

Becky said...

You made it look cute -- cinderblocks and all!!

Christine said...

Aren't cinder block walls the best! Did Stuart get his results back from the MCAT? I have been dying to know how he did.

I love D.C. too! It really is my favorite big U.S. city. It is nice to live only 2 hours from it.

blair and maisy said...

You should show your next place now- you've upgraded for a while. When you move out from the parents again though, unfortunately you'll have to downgrade again.

Janessa Whatcott said...

What fun trips you were able to go on! Little apartments are where all the good firstmemories are made! Gotta love student housing!!

Dallin and Trisha said...

Hello Jane- remember me! I stumbled across your blog and I hope you don't mind that I took a peek. How are things? Sounds like you are doing well. Hope to talk to you soon! -Trisha

Meg said...

Jane, this is kinda random but I saw your sister today. She was substituting at the school that I work at. She didn't remember me....but I told her to tell you hi.

Loni Hanson said...

oh my gosh! I had no idea you 2 got married! That is so awesome! How long have you been married now? I found you on Barbaras blog if you are wondering lol!