The Great Wall!
I thought this was funny. This sign was infront of the panda's cage. Someone needs to work on their translations.
The Forbidden City
An operating room in one of the cities he went to. I couldn't believe how bare it was.
The Terracotta Soldiers
How they ate most of their meals.
Stu with some children at an orphanage.



7 comments:
That must of been such an awesome experience!! I love the pictures! Good luck and all of your guy's studying!
Looks like fun, sorry you didn't get to go.
This is the BEST post ever! You know how I love China! The pictures brought back such memories. I am glad Stuart got to go. I want to take Colby back and maybe when we do you and Stuart can come too!!!
I agree with Meg...brought back GREAT memories! You really need to go with him one of these days! Chinas really is amazing!
Hi Jane,
I am so glad you put pictures of Stu's trip to China. It looks amazing there. Good luck with your MRI program, but just know we sure miss you here. We will have to meet again for lunch it was so much fun!
China sounded great. That was the funniest sign in front of the panda's cage.
Lucky, Stuart!! Those are some crazy cool pictures.
Post a Comment