Friday, March 28, 2008

MEXICO

Our favorite... Pina Colada





Stu's parent went with us.
Mark and I relaxing in the pool!

This was a much needed spring break! We did nothing was lay by the pool or the beach, eat, sleep and watch movies. It was so relaxing! We did not want to come back home to school and homework. We just had to keep thinking we only have four more weeks. YAHOO!


5 comments:

Becky said...

ONLY FOUR MORE WEEKS!! Awesome. The trip looks so dreamy. I could use a nice, relaxing vacation like that. You and Stuart make such a cute couple.

The Calder's said...

So glad you are back to the blogging world...just be careful of comments that say please see here!! THEY ARE viruses. (PS would love your email...so i can invite you to see my blog...(jacq_belgAT hotmail)

Natalie said...

Look at you you traveling queen! How have you been? I miss you friend!

The Preece Family said...

Jane! I just found your blog and I LOVED looking at all your travel pictures!! We move to Utah at the end of May (after graduation). I can't wait to see you! We'll have to get together as soon as we get there. Also, congrats on the MRI acceptance! We have so much to catch up on! :)

PS - Steve and I stayed at this same place on our honeymoon to Mexico! I LOVED the pool ---- how fun you got to go!

Nicole said...

Sooooo fun! Looks like a blast!