It is great the Stu and my parents are friends. We don't have to worry about who will will spend the holidays with because we all just spend it together. Stu and I, my parents and my sister Emily and her family, and Stu's parent and his sister Michele and her family all had and Easter Egg Hunt and dinner together. We had a great time!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad you updated your blog! Looks like fun! Em's kids are getting so big and they're sooo cute!
Hey Jane!!!!! Oh this is Jessica Nordhoff ..... :) I found your blog through Jess's ...... I miss you!! Man I am jealous about Mexico, that looked like so much fun!
What a fun time together!
Family is the best! Your trip to Mexico looked like so much fun!!
Post a Comment