This is a little late, but better late than never. The week before Christmas Stu and I went to NYC. We had a great time. Stuart's sister Chame lives in Albany and she met us with and Siena and Gretchen. I got to take Siena and Gretchen to see the New York City Ballet Nutcracker. It was amazing! The girls seemed to enjoy it too. Gretchen informed me after the Nutcracker that it really did not have anything to do with a nutcracker it was just a bunch of dances. I thought that was pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Siena is huge! Did you get to see Megan Fairchild? Sounds like a blast
How fun! I am so jealous seeing as I've NEVER been to NYC! Sounds like a blast!
Sounds like a great trip. I'm glad you got to go!
How magical! That is like a dream to go to New york during Christmas time and watch the nutckacker!
if you want, dan would probably perform the nutcracker for you. it probably wouldn't be as magical, but it would be funnier (or scarrier?)
Hi roomie! I love youbee!
Post a Comment