skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas Time

Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year and I love having my own little place to decorate. Last week Stu and I went and bought our Christmas tree. It is a little bigger than the one we bought last year. I hated putting the lights on, but it was fun to put the ornaments on after the two days it took us to put the lights on. My favorite part is the Polar Express around the bottom. My parents gave that to us last year. In my family a Christmas tree is not a Christmas tree until there is a Lionel Train around it. I just thought I would post a picture of our cute tree.
6 comments:
Ohhh, it looks great! I can't picture a Christmas tree at your house without the train around it, either. I guess that's what comes from playing My Little Ponies in the trains every year... ;)
It is adorable! I love this time of year!
How festive!!! Your tree looks so good!!
Way cute Jane! And the train is a very nice touch! How fun :0)
Very cute! I think we have that same picture of Christ. It's a good one.
Hey Jane. Small world. You probably don't remember me, but we were candy-stripers at LDS Hospital one summer together ('98 I think...) As I recall you're also cousins with Amy Jensen, who I went to school with. Anyhow, just randomly found you--thought I'd say hi!
Post a Comment