Sam has Petechia on his stomach, chest and up into one arm pit. He had this once before, we did lab work and everything was was fine. I took him to the the doctor for it today and the doctor said most people don't ever get Petechia and for him to get it twice in six months is not normal. So we had to get lab work done again. The last time we had this done it was it was a total joke. I just didn't want to deal with my two kiddos at the lab again and have Abby freak out more than Sam and have to kids out of control. I wanted to go to Primary Children's where they know how to deal with children. It all worked out. I called Stu and asked if he could watch Abby for a few minutes while I had this done if I brought them the primary's. He said yes so we headed up. He was done with clinic and was at Primary's to see if there was anything he could do there. This time around was so much better. I got a front row spot, Stu was there to help me with the kids. He played with the kids while I got Sam all registered (which last time was a joke) then I stayed with Abby, Stu took Sam back and was done in three minutes. They got him in one stick and all Sam said was, "hurt." Then they gave him a little wood truck, so he was pretty happy. Then Stu was able to just come home with us. So glad it all work out!
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment