This is my first year planting a garden and it been so fun! I think I've done a pretty good job so far as a gardener. Especially because I just put dirt in garden boxes, planted seeds and plants and just hoped they would grow. Well so far I've gotten lots of leaf lettuce, two summer squashes, six zucchini, four pumpkins are growing, seven green beans with more on the way, one carrot with three more on the way, one strawberry but something ate it before I could lots of flowers on my watermelon plant but no melons, lots of flowers on my tomato plant but no tomatoes yet. Then I have my three mammoth sunflowers that are so big and beautiful. It's been so fun. I can't wait until I can do it again next year. Who would have thought! 






Check out my one gigantic green bean!



No comments:
Post a Comment