Last night my sister Stephanie and I were going through some old things at my parents and and I found my Teddy Ruxpin. I just couldn't part with my old toy. I loved him so much when I was little. He was actually my second one. The first one broke and Santa fixed it. (Really just brought me a new one). I know this because I found the broken one recently at my parents house too. As we were about to leave Abby saw Teddy and said, "Can we take this teddy bear with creepy eyes with us?" I just couldn't resist. Now Teddy and all of his outfits, books and tapes are at our house. Abby has been carrying him around all morning.
Monday, March 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
ha ha! I totally remember Teddy Ruxpin! Wow, haven't heard the name in a long time though.
Post a Comment