Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Swimming at the Hot Spring

A couple days ago we went to Saratoga Springs to go swimming at a pool that is heated by hot springs. It was so nice. Just the temperature I like. I think it was around 92 degrees. The kids had so much fun. Sam just kept saying, "swimming, swimming, swimming!" Abby had so much fun with Annie and Eva. She even jumped of the diving board for the first time. She did it all by herself. We were so proud of her. We have two fish. Neither of them have any fear of water. Abby would just jump in and her head would all go under and she would think that was great. Sam would jump into but he has tubes in his ears so so we had to keep his head above water. I have been wanting to go swimming for the longest time. I was so happy we were able to go and that daddy was able to go with us. Thanks Chame' for your hook up!















No comments: