Sunday, May 27, 2012
Sleepover
Tonight Grandma Jo invited Abby, Hallie, and Addie to sleepover. We knew Abby would not last but we let her try. On the way home Stu and I were commenting on how quite it was not having Abby talking in the back. Stu said no one is saying, "I will watch tv when I get home or I want breakfast." (Every meal is breakfast to her.) We got home and about 25 minutes later we got a call from grandma and Abby. She wanted to go home and sleep in her bed. So, I headed back to my parents to pick her up. I got her in the car and she says, "I want breakfast and watch tv when I get home." Stu knows Abby all to well. One day she will sleepover at grandma's. I knew she wouldn't last but I was really looking forward to not having to put her to bed tonight and getting a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hahahaha. Sometimes our kids are so predictable.
Post a Comment