Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Must Be Siblings!

I thought it was so funny the day I found Abby with huge basket on her high chair.  I left her for one minute and while I was gone she had pulled this basket off the counter on to her high chair.  It was full of newspapers and pretty heavy.  I am not sure how she didn't drop it. 

 A couple weeks ago I turn my head to do something in the kitchen and Sam does the same thing with the same basket full of even more newspapers.  I am very surprised he didn't drop it.


Abby

Sam

Another Abby
Abby
Sam

Stuart sent this picture to me of Abby when she was around 7 or 8 months old one Saturday morning when I was at work.  The caption with the picture said, "Wipes, breakfast of champions." 
The other day I find Sam (8 months old) enjoying a wipe breakfast too.

2 comments:

Meg said...

never realized how much these two look alike! crazy. they're so cute

blair and maisy said...

Awesome.