Weight: 13.21 lbs - 88th percentile
Head Circumference:15.8 inches - 60th percentile
Sam had his 8 week appointment today. He is a big boy. The doctor just could believe how big he was and how cute he was. We think he is pretty cute. Today was our first appointment with our new pediatrician Dr. Gustin. I really liked her. Thank goodness! Sam is doing great. Doing all the things he is supposed too... following with is eyes, eating well, gaining weight. Nursing is not going so well, but he seems to be just fine with a bottle, so I will continue to pump until I am tired of that. He is a happy little guy other than his grunting when he needs to poop.
I just can't believe how fast he is growing. He is wearing 3-6 months clothes unless it is a romper, then it needs to be 6-9 months because he is so long. He is getting better at sleeping. He will usually start the night off with a 3-4 hour stretch then 2-3 hour stretched after that. He is smiling a little now and "talking." He likes to be in his swing and to just lay flat on the ground. He loves his binky. He is my morning child. No more sleeping in with Abby... well Abby no longer sleeps in. We are all up between 6 and 8am. But is seems to be a better schedule foe everyone. Sam is a really good little guy. We love him and his big sister so much!
| Sam got three shots and one oral vaccine. I hate having to watch that. |



1 comment:
Oh good! I'm glad you gave Dr. Gustin a shot. We think she is great! Molly will talk about her from time to time, it's pretty funny.
Look at him growing so big!! It's crazy how fast it all goes.
Post a Comment