Today Abby and I were driving and the radio was tuned to Christmas music, I was not really paying attention to what song was on, but Abby was. A commercial came on and Abby says to me, " I want to listen to Santa Baby Hurry Down the Chimney Tonight again." I can't believe how quickly she learns lines of songs. She hears a song once and she sings along the next time.
Also today, she was baby Mater and I was mommy Mater. I love Mater, but I would prefer to be Porsche. Yesterday she was Bolt and I was Penny, or mommy Bolt.
Next funny for the day. The two of us were dancing in the kitchen and I did a ballet move and she says to me, "Mommy nice moves." I just bust our laughing. I didn't realize I was so good. Then she says to me, "Mommy check this out" and she starts dancing around and says, "Mommy say nice moves Abby." I just love that little stinker. I was having a bad day this afternoon and she just cheered me up a bit.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ha ha! She is a funny one!! Molly is also a fan of santa baby. My MIL always sings that song (I know, funny) and so last year she and molly sang it together. Ha.
Post a Comment