Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sam's blessing - November 20th 2011

 November 20th 2011 - Sam was blessed today.  It was a wonderful day.  Stuart did an amazing job, it was a beautiful blessing.  Sam was such a good boy during the whole blessing.  He was very quiet and just listen to his daddy's voice.  We had so much support from family.  We counted about 65-70 family members came.  Thank you all for you all for coming. Sam looked to cute in his little white outfit but he decided he didn't want to were it any more, right after church he had a nice blow out.  Abby did the same thing on her blessing day.  So we got a couple of pictures before I had to change him in to his doggy outfit.





 He also spit up all down the front of himself.
 Love the shoes.
 The mess!

 Grandma and Grandpa Curtis
Grandma and Grandpa Jensen and cousin Addie

1 comment:

Michelle Schmidt said...

Jane I have had fun reading your blog. Your kids are so cute. I laughed when I saw the blessing mess. Spencer did the exact same thing exact we were still at church, it was immediately following the blessing and it was all the way to his neck. Worst blow out ever with any of my kids. Impeccable timing :)