
Last week Abby was invited to her little friend Sadie's birthday party. She had a great time. She doesn't really want to play with the other kids she really likes to play alone or with mommy. Oh-well. She made this beautiful crown. I have to tell this story... We were playing pass the apple and when the music would stop if you were holding the apple you got a treat. Well, Abby was the first to have it stop on her and when we went back to play again after we got a treat when the apple was passed to her she would not pass it. She wanted the music to stop so she could have another treat. We had to get another apple for the game. Why should she pass it? ( :


This is just a funny pic I took of the munch. Aren't I the best mom.



No comments:
Post a Comment