Sunday, September 11, 2011

My little Abby

I was putting lotion on my belly today and Abby says to me mommy's belly is a big circle... I would have to agree. It is a BIG circle. Only two more days! Abby and I were chatting tonight when I was putting her to bed and she stood up in her crib and said big hug and gave me a big hug. It was so sweet, then some how we we got on the subject of baby brother and she said I give baby brother a big hug too. I told her he was coming to live with her in a couple of days. She said she will play with him and give him hugs. I told her he was going to be just a little baby and wasn't able to walk and talk like her so he would need to be taken care of. She told me she would help mommy take care of him. I told her good night, I love you and that we would play tomorrow and as I walked out of her room she said, "Baby brother come out tomorrow?" I said not tomorrow but soon.

1 comment:

Derek and Sharice said...

Yay for 2 days! Can't wait to see pictures! Good luck with everything.