Today we had an MSA Easter Egg hunt. This was Abby third Easter egg hunt this week so she finally kind of figured it out today. She opened one egg and found jelly beans and she just wanted to stop there and eat those, but I kept telling her that the more eggs she got the more candy she would get. That kept her looking for the eggs. Thanks to Grandma Jo she had this cute daffodil basket to pick up eggs in today. We had a great time. Abby thought it was really neat that she could "Coco" - Color on the side walk with side walk chalk.
When we were leaving I left my keys in the pocket of the back door when I was putting Abby in her seat. When I sat in my seat I started looking in my purse for the keys, then suddenly the doors locked and the car started to honk repeatedly. I turned around and Abby had found the keys. She was smiling saying beep, beep, Mommy beep, beep. She would not give me the keys. There we are in front of the house we were just in and Abby just keeps honking the horn. They were probably wondering what I was doing. I finally bribed her with a Starburst and was happy to trade. She is too funny!



1 comment:
So sad to miss this. Looks like you guys had fun :)
Post a Comment