I just love being a mommy! Lately Abby has become quite the mommy's girl. I love when we watch TV and she says "mommy nuggle." I just love snuggling up to her and watching Mickey Mouse, Nemo, or Tinkerbell. It just melts my heart to hear her say it. I love to make her giggle and chase her around and listen to her laugh and squeal. She makes me so happy. Tonight when I put her to bed I said mommy loves you and she said mommy, love mommy, daddy, toys, kiss? I just can't kiss her and hug her enough. Today when Stu got home from school she just walked over and gave him a hug. Then turned around and hugged him again then hugged me. Tonight the three of us went to dinner and the whole time we were tying to eat she just kept wanting mommy. Stu finished his meal and I kept tying to tackle her while I ate. There was nothing he could do she only wanted mommy. As big of a pain as is was I loved every minute of it. A friend of mine and her little family sat at a table near ours and half of dinner Abby kept wanting to go over and say hi to them. (Sorry Jessica for interrupting your dinner several times.)
I just love her so much.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment