Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Big Sister...

Abby is going to be a big sister in September! Every time we ask her if she wants a baby to come and live with us she says... Ya! This one is going to be a little different than her baby dolls. Baby is due sometime between September 23-25. We went to see Dr. Grandpa yesterday and all is well, baby had a heart beat of 156. Here we go again!


18 comments:

Natalie said...

again I am so excited that our kiddos will be so close. They are destined to be friends :)

Karen said...

Congrats! I've been waiting for this announcement! Every time you posted I always thought it would be an announcement and it finally was! I'm excited for you.

Holly said...

Horray!! I'm so happy for you guys! Abby will be such a great big sister. Hope you're feeling well! Congrats!

Tim T. said...

No Way!!! That was for Abby. But for reals, I'm really excited for you guys! And way to go Stu!

Amy said...

Congrats you guys!

Meg said...

That is the BEST news ever! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations:)

Becky said...

WHAT?! Congratulations!! I'm so so excited for you. And I would love to see you sometime.

The Calder's said...

YAY!!!!! SO excited for round two!! It is a little crazy for the first three months but it get more fun every day!!! You are such a cute mommy. CANT WAIT!!!

Catherine said...

Congrats Jane! You will have another beautiful little one to take care of soon and you'll be awesome at it!

Lori Wyatt said...

Wow! COngratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys :)

Kim and Steve said...

Yay! Congrats! Hope you are feeling good.

Crawling said...

Congrats my friend!! I hope the baby is born on one of your birthday's! That would be sweet! I ran into Lafonda yesterday and we agreed I needed to come visit...But seeing as your in Cancun it's going to have to wait! I love you!

Jenni Hinckley said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Megan said...

Congrats Jane!!!! That is so exciting!!!! Maybe a boy this time??? Weren't we all just 10 years old? Where does the time go?

Laura said...

Oh my gosh!! Congrats girl!!! I am so happy for you.

blair and maisy said...

You'll have a great big helper! Just put Abby in charge of diapers and you'll be set.

Jessica said...

Congratulations to you!!! So exciting!

Lindsey and Evan said...

Congrats!!!!!!