Monday, September 13, 2010

Too Cute!


Abby's favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Tonight she was watching it with her Daddy and Mickey kept calling for Pluto and suddenly Abby started saying Pluto. It sounded more like Poodo, it was pretty cute. She just kept repeating it. After that I went to put her down to bed. I was rocking her while I gave her a bottle and she just kept on talking and saying Pluto so I said to her Shhhhhh! She looked up at me and took out her bottle and said Shhhhhh! I couldn't stop laughing so of course she continue to Shhhhh, me. I just love her sweet little personality. I don't know how we ever lived with out her. She still doesn't say too many words, but she is getting a lot better at walking. We love watching her she looks like a little Frankenstein. She cruises around now thinking she is hot stuff. Pretty soon she will be running.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Brooke loves that show too. I caught her saying Oh Toodles yesterday! It was pretty funny.