Tuesday, June 15, 2010

11 months old!

Abby is 11 months old now! Once again I can't believe how fast time is flying bye! She is such a doll. I love my little shadow that follows me around and copies everything I do and every sound I make. When I cough she coughs, when I make any noise with my mouth or lips she tries to imitate it. I love it, she keeps a smile on my face. She is such a helper too. When I am loading the dishes in the dish washer she is right there standing next to the dish washer helping me, or if I am folding laundry she is right there pulling clothes out of the laundry basket faster than I can fold them. Yesterday I needed to wash her bedding so I pulled off the bumpers mattress pad and sheet and put it all in a laundry basket to take up stairs. I knew I couldn't leave her down stairs by her self so I loaded her up in the basket too. She just laid on all the bedding thinking she was a queen as we went up the stairs. It was pretty cute. To night we were putting her to bed, as we were going down stairs Stu was holding her and I was following pretending to get her and she was just giggling and squealing. We couldn't stop laughing ourselves. Her laugh is so contagious! Life would be so boring with out that little upside down beaver grin and those big blue eyes.

Things Abby likes at 11 months...

  • Still LOVES her daddy!
  • to be outside!
  • the bike trailer, wagon and the swing (which she easily falls asleep in.)
  • all music - still Josh the best.
  • showers (with Daddy), Baths (with Mommy)
  • TO EAT! She is such a social eater. If others are eating she needs to be also.
  • OREO Cookies and Nilla Wafers
  • to have some one read to her, also to take my finger and point at things in the book and have me say what it is.
  • to unload her drawers - really likes to get out her swimming suit.
  • to unload the Tupperware drawer
  • to sleep on her tummy with her bum up in the air.
  • Dolls
  • meat of any kind
  • watermelon!!!
  • my brush
  • Just being out and about!


New things she has learned this month...
  • to clap when we say Yeeeeaaaaa!
  • getting better at waving bye, bye.
  • She has a new interest in stairs and tries to go up them. (She doesn't get very far - up the first step)
  • sometimes she will stand on her own for a few seconds.
  • She stands up and walks around everything and has finally learned how to sit back down.
  • I still think she says dog when she sees a dog put it is still not totally consistent.
  • to unroll the toilet paper
  • she tries to put her bows in her hair when she finds them on the floor, but pulls them out the second I put one in.
  • tries to put her shoes on her feet
  • she understands NO and is pretty obedient.

No comments: