Last night my mom and I went to see Josh's concert at the Delta Center. It was amazing as usual. They chose that particular concert to film for his next DVD release. After the concert we were walking around the back of the Delta Center and there was a big line forming. We asked someone what was going on and they said that sometimes after concerts Josh will come and meet some of the fans on his way out on the bus. We could see the buses so we decided to wait in the crowd. I had not brought my camera to this concert (of course I brought one to every other concert), so I couldn't take a picture of him and the only thing I had for him to sign was my ticket. This very nice woman next to me gave me one of her programs that she had bought so that he could sign that. After waiting a while his guitarist came out on said that Josh was showering and that he would be a while because his family was here. The security guards just kept telling us to leave that he wasn't coming. Ya right! We are obsessed Grobanites we were not going to leave until the buses were gone! The buses finally started pulling out and when his bus got to the big line of us it stopped and he got out. Josh came down the line and one by one sign something for everyone. When he got to me I stood there staring at him like and idiot and handed him my program. He signed it smiled and said thanks for coming. I just continued to stare at him. My one chance to meet him and I said nothing to him! It was pretty exciting though. At this point in was around 2 am and Trax had stopped running so my mom and I started walking back to the little America Hotel. It was scaring walking around downtown that late at night. Thank goodness the women who gave me her program, her and her husband where staying at that hotel so we did have a man with us. We walked for a while then saw a taxi and had him take us back to the Little America. I got home around 3:00 am and Stu was dead asleep. He had tried to wait up for me, but I was a little late. I had to wake him up and tell him about the night!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment