Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nothing too new!

I thought I would try this again. It has only been like 4 months sense I last posted. Not much has happened sense then. I got a pedal harp that is about it. I need to post some pics. It is beautiful. Stu and I are going to Las Vegas this weekend to see the Utes play. I am very excited to have a little brake. I really don't like watching football, but last weeks game was AMAZING!!! I hope the game this Saturday is just as good.
I need to have a kid or buy a house so that I have something to write about!

6 comments:

Cara said...

Hey Jane! We are living in Michigan now, Jackson is in his first year of dental school! How about you? As for other chi o blogs, Tiffany and Danielle Logan both have them, Sarah Kirkham, Maere Baldwin, Chelsea Logan, Katie Wood, those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, you can link to Tiffany from mine and from hers you can see all the others!

Weed Family said...

Hey, Jane, it's Maere (Baldwin) Weed, how are you?! It was fun to stumble upon your blog. Congratulations on your wedding--a year late!!! I had no idea! That is wonderful. We are living in Virginia now, Eric is working, and we are loving it. I hope you are doing well and I am excited to stay in touch, now.

Barb said...

Hi Jane- I stumbled upon your blog! I'm Cat Spencer's sister! She has a blog, too, there's a link to it from my blog.

The Calder's said...

hey there! How are you and stewart doing?? We are living in Philly and i am obsessed with blogs!! So glad to have another friends to be connected with!

Janessa Whatcott said...

You don't need to have a kid or buy a house!! You guys are great just how you are. I didn't know that you could play the harp!?! That is so cool!

michele said...

i'm sure you can come up with other things to blog about, but if not...annie and eva wouldn't mind some in-state cousins.