skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Medical School Update!
Stu was accepted to Albany Medical College in Albany, NY! We are so thrilled. I am so proud of him. We are still waiting to hear from the University of Utah, but at least we know that we are going somewhere.
7 comments:
YAY! That's awesome. Hopefully the U works out for him though! :)
Congrats! That must be a relief!
Way to go Stuart! Congrats you guys!
WHAT A FUN PLACE TO COME AND VISIT !!
YES!! (I hope for my sake the U doesn't work out!!) You will be oh so close!!
Oh Jane, it's SO bitersweet! I am SO excited that Stu got in, but I would be sad to see you move so far away! Come on Utah! ;) I hope you're well, dear friend! When should we do lunch again?
Stu, congrats! I am way stoked for you guys!
Post a Comment