I think Abby likes it in her small quarters. I went to the Doc today and I am only 70% effaced and not dilated. GRRRR! We had an ultrasound today to see how big she is and... give or take a pound she is 7 lb 10 oz. EEK! I hope she doesn't get to much bigger before she comes. Poor Abby has her face squished against my pelvis. I scanned the ultrasound pic so you all could see her poor little squished nose. She is going to come out with a flat face-poor little thing. Hope she comes out soon!




6 comments:
If it makes you feel any better...I went in at 35 weeks and was like 50% effaced and not dilated and I delivered only one week later. It can really go fast so don't be disappointed yet! :)
Wow! You're so close! Hang in there, she'll be here before you know it! I can't wait to see her!
even with her smashed face she will be beautiful!! Ha Ha can't wait to see you and make your ties look pretty!!!
That's how much Daven weighed when he was born. I heard walking one foot on the curb and one foot off will put you into labor. good luck. She will be a cutie
I can't wait to meet her! Even if she has a squished face, she'll be darling!!
And I loved your mexico pics...so fun!
You are in the final stretch and it gets so hard to wait and wait. Don't worry she will be here before you know it. BTW you are so cute prego:)
Post a Comment