Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Curtis Family Vacation to Mexico

The last week of May Stu's whole family went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a week. We had such a great time. It was great to be all in the same place at once. The weather was great, We spent a lot of time in the lazy river. It was the perfect thing to do when you are 34 weeks prego, a nice rest! Stu Boogy boarding
On our way to church, our Hotel ground behind us!
Our little friend that came to visit us at the pool

Where I spent most of my time... in the tube!

Stu and Eva on the beach

The family making a sand castle

Who are these SEXY ladies! (Chame' and me showing off our hot bodies)

The whole family out to eat at a cute little Mexican restaurant!

1 comment:

The Calder's said...

SO GLAD you put up new pictures!! First of all you look DARLING!! seriously amazing I am hoping for our sake that your little one holds out so we can see you on the 9th, but I know that last stretch last forever!! Good luck!!