Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Shower pics!

Here are some pictures from a couple of my baby showers. One was thrown by my sisters and the other by my friend Christine Brown. Baby showers are definitely more fun than wedding showers. I can't wait to dress our little one in all her new clothes and to decorate the nursery.

Some of my Chi-Omega sisters and friends from the U of U.

The crib bumper pads
The quilt for her nursery
Aren't these the cutest!
The cute blanket my sister Emily made for me!

Me and mother-in-law

4 comments:

Jodi said...

You are the so cute Prego!! Looks like you had a great time:)

Meg said...

You are the cutest prego ever! I feel so bad I missed your friend shower, we were out of town:(

Tracy Peterson said...

Looks like so much fun! I am so sorry that I missed it! I miss you so much!

Lynsee said...

Looks like fun! I got those same pj's for Brynlee! I love the little mary jane footsies! I have your shower gift all ready to mail you so you should be getting it soon! A little late, I know. You looked so cute with your belly! Now I need to see pics of the babe!!