skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The baby bump picture!
Everyone has to have a baby bump picture! Here is one with my friend Christine who is due about 5 weeks before me with a little boy. This was when I was, I think 29 weeks and she was 34 weeks.
I am a lot bigger now... all over!
7 comments:
I love the belly! St. George looks so good, we love it down there! I love that blanket you got, it's adorable!
This baby will be here before you know it:)
Yay! Look at Christine! So exciting for you two. Looks like you've got some great stuff, now if baby will come!! :)
Yay, congrats to the both of you. I've been meaning to check up on you forever to see how you are. You are due about a week after me!! How exciting for a girl:) Oh, I noticed you were a den leader too, are you still? That is my calling as well, and all of my family, including Dwayne laughed when they found out that was my new calling. Hope it is going well for you!
Jane! You look so great- I am so excited for you! I am so excited you found my blog so now we can keep in touch, and know what is going on in each others lives!
You both look so cute! I'm so happy for you!!!
Oh, cute!! It's getting closer!
Post a Comment