Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Nursery!

Time to catch up on my blogging.  Here are some pictures of the crib we picked out and the nursery bedding.  Now we just need a place to put it.

The bedding!  Isn't it so cute.  I love the little birds.

The crib!

14 comments:

Larson Family said...

You look darling and so dang tiny -- very jealous. I love the bedding; I always tell Parker that is exactly what I would get now if I were having a baby girl. You seem very healthy, happy and great. I'm so happy for you and wish you luck with it all. Have you decided on a name yet?

Jess said...

I LOVE the bedding, that is one of my favorites at Pottery Barn!! Also Jane you look TINY!! I love the little belly and the rest of you is still itty bitty! I miss you! We should do lunch sometime!!

Miles and Chelsea said...

soooo cute!! that is so exciting!! You still look as tiny as the day Miles and I came over! I hope Im that lucky whenever we have kids! Lets hang out for real sometime soon!

Brooke said...

SOO cute! I miss little girl things, You may not always feel it, but you look so cute, I love the belly. It's always a sad day when the pants/shirts don't fit anymore!

Jane Durham said...

i love the little birds too...you look great jane!

Becky said...

So cute, Jane!! I really enjoyed lunch with you. I hope everything continues to go well.

Tracy Peterson said...

That is my favorite PBK bedding! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Stuart! I miss you so much!

Travis Jacobson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trav, Brand, Lex & Hunter said...

You are adorable and the bedding is so cute! I am so excited for you! Hope you are feeling good!

Christine said...

Love your little belly. How exciting to feel her move, there is nothing like it. The bedding is adorable.

blair and maisy said...

The crib and bedding are way cute. You are looking really cute too!

Unknown said...

Yay! I just found your blog and I LOVE it! Congrats and the baby - and you picked out a super cute quilt!

Nicole said...

Way cute! Love the bedding and the crib! And love your little belly :)

Unknown said...

Yay you look great! I love that you are having a girl! PERFECT!