Saturday, January 10, 2009
Girl or Boy?
Because Stu's dad is our doctor we get to find out before 20 weeks if we are having a girl or a boy. So, I will post this week after we find out, that is if the little one is not too shy. We are so excited. We can't decide. At first we both thought it was a boy so we started calling it Mister, but now we think it might be a girl so we might have to change that to a Misses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
oh I am so excited for you guys!!! And I am thinking boy :)
How fun, I can't wait! I am also thinking boy
That is so exciting!!! I am just hoping for a healthy baby, girls or boys they both are great. Can't wait!!!
whatever is is it sure will be cute!!! Can't wait to hear the news!! P.s this is Chelsea from miles computer!! Oh my ho was Brazil??
My guess is...PINK. Maybe I'm a little biased with my three ;o)
WOWZERS! Crazy that you get to find out so soon!! . . . Don't feel bad about seeing me before christmas. It was kind of crazy with the bowl game and all! Love you! can't wait to hear what you will be bringing into this world? A Utah Football player? Or a Utah Cheerleader?!!
Congrats on the baby. Boys are fun. Mine sure wasn't shy on his first photo shoot.
Can't wait!!
Post a Comment