Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What Stu has been up to!

Since I have posted a whole bunch of pictures of me having fun. I thought I would post a picture of what Stu has been up to and will continue to do until next Friday! I can't wait for next Friday, but I can say much because I have not been that much fun either, since I came home from my trips. I have just been studying for my boards for Radiography.


Stu studing for the MCAT! EEK!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, tell him good luck! That can be so stressful. Looks like you have been having fun.

Nanette said...

Good luck Stuart! It will be so nice when you both are done studying!!

Natalie said...

I remember when Dave was doing the same thing. I was completely husbandless lol. Call me if you need someone to hangout with while he hits the books :)

Unknown said...

Janers! When are you coming to D.C.?

Holly said...

I'm glad I found your blog! We miss seeing you guys!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hello to the happy couple! I totally forgot that y'all got married! It's so fun to see how many Hillcrester's ended up together! :) But, how's life treating y'all!? Its good to see you!
Keep in touch!
-Kristen (castlberry) Rockwood

The Calder's said...

Hey girlie!! We need a NEW blog post here!! haha how is life>> still in the study mode?