Stuart ~ Jane ~ Abigail ~ Samuel
Holy Crap Jane! Thank you soo much for sharing! I loved it! That is what I always wanted us to do during lunch in high school. All of us sitting by senior bench then all the sudden jump up and break into song and dance! Love it!
This is pretty classic! Like Cami I would love for this to really happen one day! I mean one day as a musical would just be awesome!!!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Holy Crap Jane! Thank you soo much for sharing! I loved it! That is what I always wanted us to do during lunch in high school. All of us sitting by senior bench then all the sudden jump up and break into song and dance! Love it!
This is pretty classic! Like Cami I would love for this to really happen one day! I mean one day as a musical would just be awesome!!!!!
Post a Comment