Hey Cute girl!! I love that people like me love DISNEYLAND...you just feel like a kid!! I love the Harp, you are so talented, didn't you play for suzy's wedding dinner?
Good pic! Tell me when your ensemble is so I can come. By the way, sorry I've been non-existent for a while; I don't know why, but I forgot you had a blog. I'm back now, though!!
I found the Curtis'! How are both of you doing? It's been a long time since I've seen either of you, probably since I lived next door to Stewart! How awesome that you play the harp, Jane! I always wanted to when I was little (and still sometimes do!) I'm now remembering our old dancing days together. I miss you! Love, Natalie Hill Vickers
8 comments:
It is beautiful! You will have to give us more information on this harp ensemble in december!
Hurray! Let me know when that is I want to come watch you play the harp! p.s. Way jealous that you went to Disneyland!
Hey Cute girl!! I love that people like me love DISNEYLAND...you just feel like a kid!! I love the Harp, you are so talented, didn't you play for suzy's wedding dinner?
Wow! That harp looks huge...but it's beautiful! I'm saying ditto on letting us know when your concerts are! I would love to come hear you play!
Oh, lucky you! I'm terribly jealous! Maybe someday. It's good to hear from you and fun to catch up on what you're doing. You and Stuart are so cute.
Good pic! Tell me when your ensemble is so I can come. By the way, sorry I've been non-existent for a while; I don't know why, but I forgot you had a blog. I'm back now, though!!
jane!! that is so cool! you look as darling as always, this is jane curtis, it's fun to see you on your blog!
I found the Curtis'! How are both of you doing? It's been a long time since I've seen either of you, probably since I lived next door to Stewart!
How awesome that you play the harp, Jane! I always wanted to when I was little (and still sometimes do!) I'm now remembering our old dancing days together. I miss you!
Love, Natalie Hill Vickers
Post a Comment