



This past week I left Stu and went to Disneyland with my mom, sister and her two girls. We had a great time. We spent a day in Disneyland then we got to go to California Adventure that night and go Trick-or-Treating. That was a lot of fun too. I would defiantly recommend it. My little niece Addie dressed up like snow white as you can see from the pictures. I loved how everything was decorated for Halloween. I especially loved the Haunted Mansion that was all decorated in the Nightmare before Christmas. I wish I could have taken Stu to that he could have seen that. It was a short trip but well worth it.



5 comments:
How fun!
I am so glad I found your blog!!! That's so fun that you went to disneyland! Isn't it fun to pretend to be a kid again? :)
What a fun trip! Those pics are great!
Melissa and I went to Disneyland in October, two years back. It is really fun being there and they do such cool decorations. Looks like you had fun, too bad your husband couldn't go.
What an awesome trip!!
Post a Comment