Monday, September 29, 2014

Funnies of the Week

Sam and Stu were out for bike ride.  Sam saw all the left over grass on someones lawn from the lawn mower and he says to Stu, "Look dad! It's lawn mower poop!"

Sam came running in to my bed room on garbage day and said, "Mom, the garbage only emptied one of our trash cans.  Me, "The recycling truck will come and empty the other." Sam, "Oh! That is garbage truck team work!"

I was putting the kids to bed tonight and Abby was complaining that she was hungry, I got frustrated with her and told her she should have asked for more dinner, though I did feel bad because Sam had continually stolen Abby's food off her plate tonight at dinner so I don't know how much she actually ate.  I said no and left the room.  Then little Sammy comes and says to me in this low voice, "Mommy? I think I need a hamburger." I couldn't be mad at that so I let both kids get up and have sandwiches.

And the last one...
As I was tucking Abby in tonight I said to her, "Sorry I was kinda grumpy today."  She replied, "Ya, could you go to bed right now so you don't wake up that way tomorrow?"

I love these two so much!  They can make me to mad and frustrated but boy I can't get enough of them.

No comments: