Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Albany Adventures Day 5

What a day!  We started with our washer and dyer being delivered!  Yahoo!
Super excited about those!  Them the fun started. We found a leak in our basement the night before so I called a plumber to come check it out. Then I notice the garbage disposal didn't work so I had the plumber check that out too. Well... Now we have a new garbage disposal and new piping under the sink because it was leaking too I found out.  I had to call the city to come find and turn off the water to the house so we could fix the leak in the basement. A nice fee for that! And now that is fixed and we have a nice whole in our wall too. Welcome to home ownership right! 
We still got a lot done today considering. I got a lot of the bathroom cleaning and some stuff put away. We finished more of the kitchen. I did a few loads of laundry in my new fancy LG washer and dryer. The best part is we got the family room all put together. 
Got the kids in bed and now it's time for me!  Hope everyone sleeps better tonight than they did last night!

No comments: